Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The paper has not been previously published, nor it has been sent to another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been given in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines (from the journal’s “About” page).
- The Authors declare that they have read and approved the Author Statement contained in the Guidelines.
Politica di default della sezione
The Journal does not require the transfer of copyright, that is Authors retain any and all rights on the content of their papers.
The Authors authorize the Publisher to issue their articles under a Creative Commons “Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND)” license.
The editorial format and the graphical layout of the texts remain the exclusive property of the Publisher.
The authors may publish their work at any time and in any form with another publisher, with the following limitations:
- in the new publication, the preliminary page must cite the references of the previous publication under the Urbino University Press trademark (henceforth UUP), including the URL of the on-line publication;
- the new publication must not exclude nor limit the publication, distribution or commercial use of the work, hard copy or digital, by UUP in any way
- the new publication must not reproduce the graphical layout of the publication which appears under the UUP trademark, nor use or reproduce the PDF files published on the website, except for the case of self-archiving mentioned below.
Self-archiving: Authors may self-archive the post-print (i.e. the final draft post-refereeing) and the final published files in institutional officially recognized repositories, established and operated by universities and governments.
The texts included in the Journal are published with the “Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND)” Licence. The files are available free of charge: registration or subscription is not required to read, print, download, or share the complete texts of the articles for exclusively non-commercial purposes.
Any reference to material included in Linguæ & must include a citation of the Author and the source.
The Publisher is not responsible and will in no case be held liable for improper or incorrect use of the files once published on the website.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.