Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor proposed to another magazine (or an explanation is provided to the editor in the comments).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format
- The text respects the stylistic and bibliographic requirements summarized in the Author Guidelines, which appear in the information page of the journal
- Authors making a submission to a peer-reviewed section of the journal should follow the instructions on How to Ensure a Blind Review (Please check Amount although it is NOT VALID for the submission of articles intended for the "Observatory on Small Business " section)
- If changes are made to the authors of the article, abstract or variations to the title of the article, between the first and second or subsequent referrals, the corresponding author must modify the relevant fields and promptly inform the secretary of the journal at andrea. email@example.com
Copyright and licensing: The journal supports the principles contained in the Berlin Declaration on Open Access to scientific literature (2003), reiterated in the Italian CRUI Guidelines on Open Access journals. Copyright Notice: papers made open to the public are published under the CC BY--4.0 license.
Archiving : This journal uses the LOCKSS system to create an archiving system, which is distributed between participating libraries and enables them to search through the permanent archives of the journal for the purposes of conservation and restoration. All journal data and publications are also saved and stored directly on the platform